However, the results of the study that I am going to write about might be very interesting for those who you use public bus for transportation. Have you ever imagined that where you sits reveals your personality? OMG! I have always tried to sit wherever I can find. This might give you a hint that I am an opportunist person. In fact, you can seriously think that you are so lucky if you can find any spot on a public bus in a very crowded city, like Istanbul. In order to increase that probability, you have to be very shrewd as well.
To be honest, those all are my practical observations. Now, let's see the results of this specific study conducted by a real expert, psychologist - Dr. Tom Fawcett in Salford University:
- Who sits on the front are forward thinkers. (Then, who sits on the back are backward thinkers? Oh, come on Dr. Fawcett, that was easy.)
- Who sits on the back are rebellious who don't like their personal space being invaded (Now that is not a conclusion that I could find out myself easily. Respect expertise!)
- Passengers sitting in the middle are independent thinkers, usually younger to middle-aged. (That is alright..)
- Passengers who like to sit on elevated seats feel themselves important. (Oh doctor, that is not so bona fide! Maybe they are really VIP !?)
- He defined a final group as chameleons - travelers who do not care where they sit because they feel they can fit in anywhere (Now these are everybody living in crowded cities :) )
In Wichita, I am always on driver's seat! What does it tell you about me? I do not know what you guess but I can give you a hint: there is not a good public transportation here!
P.S: Starting with a joyful topic, I do not know how I ended up with such a serious conclusion!